Friday, April 30, 2010

Wonder

I wonder if I choose the right one...Everyday I see her and she doesn't see me the way I look at her...She walks past with that ooh so beatiful smile and waves..I think to myself, why am I not with her. When she hugs and kisses me my heart slows like the breeze from a beach on a nice day. It warms my soul and stimulates my mind as if she were a part off me even though she is just touching me. It makes me think is this a tease. I wonder...should I have chosen her to be mine rather than she...It's running through my mind I want her, she wants him, she leaves me but I'm always with him. Ha I chuckle...This is some deep shit...Excuse my language but it pains me to see both and be alone when its waiting for me...What's stopping me...I wonder if it's the chip on my shoulder, no thats not it..It's the wonder of what if...What if thing don't go as they seem should I just wait until she's ready. The bible say have patience and wait but sometimes to get what you want you have to go get it. But the risk and fear or rejection is to unbarable for me to be daring...So I wait....and wait.....I wait till the pain is to strong for me to go on one more day without you. I'm here, you there, 2010 is the year...Now I wonder where we go from here...Im ready are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your Input to make me think. Never know you might have the next blog topic.