Sunday, May 2, 2010

She Said...He Said

Enough!!! with the telephone games...All this He said She said stuff...Men and Women as a whole need to start just vocalizing themselves when they have to say something...Don't hold it in until the person you think, or better yet "know" will take offense to the comments being made about them...How do you call yourself an adult when you still take part in childish gossip events. Anything I say about someone I will verbalize to them if they ask me...If I think on it...I speak on it regardless the consequence...All this black on black, talk behind the back, off track, "ignorant" He said, She said acts of stupidity..Karma will come back to haunt whoever taunts it. You will get what you deserve because just think if you partake in the He said, she said someone is going to say you said. Then what I just said will come to pass and you will get what is destined to happen sooner or later. So what actually did He or She say?

Copyright All Rights Reseved

1 comment:

  1. Man oo man reading this aloud as spoken word if you know how to read it gets the job done in potraying how stupid talking about your fellow brothers and sisters is.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your Input to make me think. Never know you might have the next blog topic.