Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Day of Breath

Everyday I wake up I think to myself what my life could be like and what I'm doing to obtain this imaginary view on my life. Then I realize that anything I can think of in my head I can make a reality to myself. (Breath)Yes others will have there opinion and yes there will be people who doubt, but there always there. They take turns denying the support that every dream chaser looks for. But in the end if it is really meant to happen "self-acknowledgment" kicks in.(Breath) You realize that you don't need anyones approval to get what you want out of life. All you have to do is keep dreaming and make it a reality to yourself. "Until it is a reality to you it wont be a reality to those who doubt you". (Breath)True words spoken from someone who has been doubt for life. I always lived in the fighter position, the maybe maybe not, or not a chance in hell, but I pushed through the obstacles and stood on my own to feet with the help of God and lived.(Breath) I survived all that came against me when know one else would help he sent me strength. When my grandfather pasted he help me keep moving...GOD...The one true fathert to all who know him and to those who hear but not speak on him.(Breath) Those who listen and those who neglect it's only a matter of time before you realize that all this time you thought he wasn't with you he was always watching. Every morning after these stories and memories run through my mind I make it known that I thank him for "A Day of Breath". (Breath)Many don't get that chance to wake up the next day and strive for what the work so hard for but I live my life day by day hoping to get to the Next Day of Breath. Fresh out(Breath)........because with every Breath I take another thank you and idea and opportunity comes from god.

Copyright All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your Input to make me think. Never know you might have the next blog topic.